What everyone needs to know
- A token store contract manages project token balances, as well as minting and burning.
- All projects using the protocol share a token store (within one protocol version). It is a core protocol contract – for Juicebox, this is
JBTokenStorecontains several useful read methods:
JBTokenStore.balanceOf(...)returns a holder's total token balance for a project (including claimed and unclaimed tokens), and
JBTokenStore.totalSupplyOf(...)returns a project token's total supply (also including claimed and unclaimed tokens).
- Project owners can call
JBTokenStore.issueFor(...)to issue a claimable ERC-20 for their project token.
What you'll want to know if you're building
- A token store is a core protocol contract which must adhere to the
- A project's token store address can be accessed via
- Projects do not typically interact directly with
JBTokenStore, instead using methods on the project's controller. For new projects, this is