What everyone needs to know
- A project can be configured to use any contract that adheres to
IJBPaymentTerminalto manage its inflows and outflows of token funds.
- Each payment terminal can have a unique distribution limit and overflow allowance.
- Each payment terminal can behave differently when it receives payments.
What you'll want to know if you're building
- A project can set its terminals using
- If a project uses multiple terminals to manage funds for the same token, it can set the primary one (where other Web3 contracts should send funds to) using
- To pay a project with a certain token, get its prefered payment terminal using
JBDirectory.primaryTerminalOf(...). If no terminal is returned, the project is not currently accepting the specified token.