The founding contributors pre mined JBX tokens to backpay the contributions made. The valuation of each token was the same as it is now during the first funding cycle.
- Jango got $125k for developing and testing the smart contracts.
- Peripheralist got $125k for writing juicebox.money.
- AtomicMieos got $10k for always being around to help shape ideas.
- Sage got $7k for design and illustration commissions.
- Nervetrip got $3k for helping to write an early prototype and do code reviews.
- Austin Griffith got $3k as a thank you for his work on Scaffold ETH, which Juicebox is built using.
- Paul Razvan Berg got $3k as a thank you for writing and testing solidity helper libraries that I used extensively. Especially for math operations on e18 numbers.
- Teddy Wilson got $1k for submitting a very useful PR that automates test routines.
- Apoorv Lathey got $200 for a small PR he made to the repo when the code was just getting started.
The numbers are a bit arbitrary, but hopefully enough of you think its a fair start. If not, theres no shame is speaking up. We can always make changes to our reserved token allocation in upcoming funding cycles to rebalance pre mine compensation.