JuiceboxDAO Media Guidelines
Index of Current Accounts
|Discord||jango, filipv & nnnnicholas|
|Podcast||Brileigh & Matthew|
|Newletter||Brileigh & Matthew|
|TikTok||Brileigh & Matthew|
- Anybody can create a social media account for JuiceboxDAO, even if we already have an account on that platform.
- JuiceboxDAO is decentralized. There are no "official" accounts.
- Anybody can suggest posts for any one of these platforms, but the final say comes down to the responsible contributor (usually the person who created the account). Share your draft/post in the visibility channel of our Discord and tag the responsible contributor for help improving it.
- Try to coordinate major announcements across multiple platforms over Discord.
- If you have something to share, tag @juiceboxETH for a retweet (not guaranteed).
- For more serious announcements (from the @juiceboxETH account), write a draft and share it in the visiblity channel of our Discord. Tag @jango.
- Avoid the "crypto grifter" tweeting style if possible. This usually involves excessive use of finger pointing emojis.
- Blog posts are written in markdown and added to the juice-docs repo.
- Your post should either go in
/blog, or into one of the subdirectories under
- Read this page to learn about you should name your file and format your frontmatter.
- Make a pull request.
- If you would like upload access, ask filipv and he might give it to you. Otherwise, share your video on Discord and somebody might upload it.
- If you do share a video, please also share a title, description, and properly formatted chapter timestamps.