JuiceboxDAO contributors build the Juicebox protocol and the ecosystem around it, enabling projects to raise thousands of ETH and to build robust communities around their treasuries and tokens.
JuiceboxDAO contributors build in the open — to participate, read the contributing guide and join the Discord. We have Discord Town Halls every Tuesday at 22:00 UTC. Read about previous ones or stop by and say hello!
- Learn about the DAO's core values in the Foundation.
- Learn how the DAO makes decisions in the Governance Process.
- Learn how to become a contributor with the Contributor Guide.
- Visit the DAO's Snapshot.
Juicebox governance runs on a 14 day cycle. Discord temperature checks take place at the start of each funding cycle. Proposals are then uploaded to the DAO's Snapshot space for offchain voting. Read our governance process to learn more.
DAO Documents and Resources
How to Make a Governance Proposal
Juicebox DAO Foundation
- Peel is a group of immensely talented frontend devs. Peel's contributors are the masterminds behind juicebox.money.
- WAGMI Studios is a collective of quirky creatives behind Juicebox DAO's visual identity. WAGMI Studios' contributors are masters of storytelling, visual art, and animation.
- Lexicon Devils is a collective architecting hyperverse experiences in Cryptovoxels and Substrata. Lexicon Devils is behind the magical Juicebox Lounge and orchestrate its many live events, metaverse parties, and DJ sets.